1. Guo, J., B. Fu, P. Shi, J. Du, C. Xie, L. Liu, 2012. Co-seismic surface rupture structures associated with 2010 M 7.1 Yushu earthquake, China. Seismological Research Letters 83: 109-118.
2. Su, L., J. Zheng, G. Chen, G. Zhang, J. Guo, Y. Xu. 2012. The upper limit of maturity of natural gas generation and its implication for the Yacheng formation in the Qiongdongnan Basin, China. Journal of Asian Earth Sciences 54–55: 203–213.
3. Fu, B., Y. Ninomiya, J. Guo, 2010. Slip partitioning in the northeast Pamir–Tian Shan convergence zone. Tectonophysics 483: 344–364.
4. Palumbo, L., R. Hetzel, M. Tao, X. Li, J. Guo, 2009. Deciphering the rate of mountain growth during topographic presteady state: an example from the NE margin of the Tibetan Plateau. Tectonics 28, TC4017, doi:10.1029/2009TC002455.
5. Lin, A. and J. Guo, 2009. Prehistoric seismicity-induced liquefaction along the western segment of the strike-slip Kunlun fault, northern Tibet. Geological Society, London, Special Publications 316: 145-154.
6. Lin, A., K. Kano, J. Guo, T. Maruyama, 2008. Late Quaternary activity and dextral strike-slip movement on the Karakax Fault Zone, northwest Tibet. Tectonophysics 453: 44–62.
7. Lin, A. and J. Guo, 2008. Nonuniform Slip Rate and Millennial Recurrence Interval of Large Earthquakes along the Eastern Segment of the Kunlun Fault, Northern Tibet. Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 98, 2866–2878.
8. Lin, A. and J. Guo, 2008. Co-seismic surface ruptures produced by the 2005 Pakistan Mw 7.6 earthquake in the Muzaffarabad area, revealed by QuickBird imagery data. International Journal of Remote Sensing 29: 235-246.
9. Guo, J., A. Lin, G. Sun, and J. Zheng, 2007. Surface ruptures associated with the 1937 M 7.5 Tuosuo lake and 1963 M 7.0 Alake lake earthquakes and the paleoseismicity along the Tuosuo lake segment of the Kunlun fault, northern Tibet. Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 97: 474-496.
10. Lin, A., J. Guo, K. Kano, and Y. Awata, 2006. Average slip rate and recurrence interval of large-magnitude earthquakes on the western segment of the strike-slip Kunlun fault, northern Tibet. Bulleting of the Seismological Society of America 96: 1597-1611.
11. Guo, J., A. Lin, T. Maruyama, J. Zheng, and G. Sun, 2006. New constraints on recent large earthquakes along the Xidatan-Dongdatan segment of the Kunlun fault, western China. Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 96: 48-58.
12. Lin, A., J. Guo, and B. Fu, 2004. Co-seismic mole track structures produced by the 2001 Ms 8.1 Central Kunlun earthquake, China. Journal of Structural Geology 26: 1511-1519.
13. Fu, B., A. Lin, K. Kano, T. Maruyama, and J. Guo, 2004. Application of stereoscopic satellite images for studying Quaternary tectonics in arid regions. International Journal of Remote Sensing 25: 537-547.
14. Fu, B., A. Lin, K. Kano, T. Maruyama, and J. Guo, 2003. Quaternary folding of the eastern Tian Shan, northwest China. Tectonophysics 369: 79-101.
15. Lin, A., B. Fu, K. Kano, T. Maruyama, and J. Guo, 2002. Late Quaternary right-lateral displacement along active faults in the Yanqi Basin, southeastern Tian Shan, northwest China. Tectonophysics 354: 157-178.
16. Lin, A., B. Fu, J. Guo, Q. Zeng, G. Dang, W. He, and Y. Zhao, 2002. Co-seismic strike-slip and rupture length produced by the 2001 Ms 8.1 central Kunlun earthquake. Science 296: 2015-2017.